Delivery & Returns Policy
We deliver to any address in the UK. We are pleased to offer:
- Free delivery with Royal Mail on a 48 hour tracked service. Please expect to receive your order within 2 working days. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order has been collected.
- Express next-day delivery is available with DPD. Orders placed before 12pm will be delivered the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the day after. You will receive a text message on the day of delivery from DPD with a delivery time slot, and you have the option to update the delivery instructions as needed.
Please note, orders placed after midday or on weekends will be dispatched the next working day. You will receive tracking information when the order leaves our warehouse. Deliveries are made Monday-Saturday. Please be aware that we are relying on third party couriers and occasionally delays happen. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any delivery queries.
All deliveries are now 'contactless' safeguarding both drivers and our customers. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
CHANNEL ISLANDS DELIVERY
We also deliver to the Channel Islands. There may be a charge for this service which will be shown at checkout.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK, however please email email@example.com with your location to register your interest and we will be sure to notify you when our distribution grows.
OUR REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
1. You have the legal right to cancel your order within 30 days.
2. If you wish to cancel, you need to inform us in writing within 30 days, starting from the day we send your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
3. In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged we request the goods are returned to the address below:
INDI Returns, Mango Logistics, Unit 11 Halo Business Park, 5 Cray Valley Road, Orpington, BR5 3FQ.
Please note, returns must include reference of your order number in order for your refund to be processed. Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you are exchanging a product, this cannot later be refunded.
4. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us, unless the return is due to an error on our part. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
5. Where a product is faulty, damaged or miss-described we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
6. A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
7. Sale of Goods Act 1979: If any product we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email email@example.com.
8. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
9. We will not refund the original shipping charges if a product is not faulty, damaged, or not as described, whether you prefer to cancel the order if the order has been returned to our facilities due to an incorrect delivery address being provided at the point of ordering, or if the order returns due to the maximum number of delivery attempts being reached/the items are held at an access point and reached the maximum time to be held.