Delivery & Returns
We deliver to any address in the UK. We are pleased to offer free next-day delivery. Our delivery partner is DPD, with deliveries made Monday-Saturday.
Please note, orders placed after midday or on weekends will be dispatched the next working day. You will receive tracking information from DPD when the order leaves our warehouse. Although we send goods on a next day service we are relying on a third party courier and occasionally delays happen. Please contact us with any delivery concerns.
In light of Covid-19 restrictions, we're taking additional precautions alongside our delivery partners and have removed 'signed for' deliveries; all orders are now 'contactless' safeguarding both drivers and our customers.
If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
In the unlikely event that the the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK. Please email us with your location to register your interest in Indi and we will be sure to notify you when our distribution grows.
OUR REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
1. You have the legal right to cancel your order within 30 days of your order.
2. If you wish to cancel, you need to inform us in writing within 30 days, starting from the day we send your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
3. In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you accept an exchange, this cannot later be refunded.
4. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns address is:
- Complete Co-Packing, Ynysboeth, Abercynon, Mountain Ash CF45 4SF
5. Where a product is faulty, damaged or miss-described we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
6. A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact customercare@indisupplements.
7. Sale of Goods Act 1979: If any product we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at email@example.com
8. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
9. We will not refund the original shipping charges if a product is not faulty, damaged, or not as described, whether you prefer to cancel the order if the order has been returned to our facilities due to an incorrect delivery address being provided at the point of ordering, or if the order returns due to the maximum number of delivery attempts being reached/the items are held at an access point and reached the maximum time to be held.