The ultimate brownie energy balls
TASTY & NUTRITIOUS
These high-protein snacks use the leftover pulp from your homemade almond milk. Enjoy a healthy treat totally guilt-free knowing you are playing your part in fighting food waste too! Raw, vegan and gluten-free.
SCROLL DOWN FOR INGREDIENTS & METHOD ↓
- 100 g almond pulp (use leftovers from your homemade almond milk)
- 140 g pitted dates
- 20 g cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- desiccated coconut, for dusting (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food blender and mix until combined.
- Using roughly 1 tablespoon of mixture, shape into balls using your hands, then place on a tray.
- Dust in desiccated coconut or cocoa powder if desired then set aside in the fridge to harden.
- Enjoy with your Indi shake!